My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Love our Aggies

I told Cricket to put on her saddest face for this picture! Our Utah State Aggies Basketball team (alma mater to many of us in our family) lost tonight to BYU.

On a brighter note, Cricket did great admist the crazy and fun college atmosphere: wild cheering ... the whole place stomping on the bleachers making a thunderous sound. Brings back so many fun memories ... we'll get them next time!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Go BYU!! Kidding! When Rob was going to BYU we used to get the season tickets....it was so much fun going to the games. I've heard the Aggies have quite the fans though.

Karen said...

Go Aggies and Cricket!! A couple of times I think she wanted to cheer the Aggies on too. It was fun and a little wild but that is part of being a True Blue Aggie.

Mom