My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends Following their Passion

I am so excited for Natalie's friends (I love 'em too!), Heidi and Heather have launched their accessory line: True Birds.
. Below is a sampling of their beautiful accessories.
I always love a sale and right now they are offering a 40% coupon for all orders until December 31, 2008. If you want an additional 10% off, post something about True Birds on your blog and email the link to them at truebirds@gmail.com

No comments: