My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, December 1, 2008

Few more pictures from San Diego

That saying good bye is not so fun for this mom - so we met one more time for breakfast in Little Italy before we left for the airport. I love Natalie's hat! You can tell by our dress we are getting ready to go back to Utah while Natalie and Adam are enjoying the sunshine in San Diego. (Kendall wears shorts year round.)



3 comments:

Lacey said...

It all looks like so much fun. Family time is always the greatest....it doesn't matter if you're doing nothing!

3 labs 4 me said...

It's hard to say goodbye, but you'll have more fun times to look forward to................

Princess Coral said...

Hi Becky,

Glad that you had a wonderful time with family in San Diego! It was a pleasure talking on the phone. We will meet up next time.