My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Behold! Loving my new Phone

The previous post with the pictures were taken from my new phone (Behold) which has a wonderful camera on it! So cool - thought I may be less apt to loss my camera if it was connected to my phone. (We'll see how that goes - its been a week and so far so good) The kids at Lifeline loved helping take the pictures! Steve just spent two hours, sad but true, figuring out how to get the pics from my phone to the computer. Hopefully, I can remember how to do it next time. This phone is amazing and has a speech feature and am loving it the more I learn how to use it.

No comments: