My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are on our way ...

We are on our way to Greece. It was definitely hard to say good bye to this cute little face and also to the great mobility that i have with her! I look forward to sharing our adventures and have to remind myself that Cricket will be fine and won't be sitting here with this sad little face for 14 days.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Have fun!!

Princess Coral said...

Have a great time!!! Bring pictures and lots of stories when you come to San Diego!