My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Making a Difference with One - The Starfish

I love the starfish story and representing the power of making a difference to one. This story and a picture of a starfish are hanging in my office. It was fun to experience the beauty of starfish on the Oregon coast.
Notice the starfish in the background - bright, vibrant colors on the rocks.
Steve holding a starfish (he did put it back in the water.)

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

Thanks for the link to the starfish story. Beautiful.