My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, September 21, 2008


Today was spent fixing up our second condo to get it ready to sale (we hope but some ?? with the housing market) or rent ... we have enjoyed painting, carpeting, tiling ... wish we had some before and after pictures! Just one of a tired little puppy resting on the new bedspread.

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I would have to lay down on the floor and cuddle with her while everyone else worked.

Becky Andrews said...

Yes! I got up from cuddling with her to take the picture.