My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Park City fun...

My dear friend (who is also a therapist) Christy and I attended an amazing conference on: The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques. We had so much fun and gained some great new insights into working with clients dealing with anxiety. You can read more about it at Resilient Solutions . Some highlights for Cricket might have been when she had to observe a room of 50 therapists standing up and dancing to "Don't Worry be Happy." What fun! After the conference, Christy and I spent the night in Park City laughing, shopping, eating, and enjoying Mama Mia. I now have Abba songs singing in my head.
Cricket was such a good sport and is such an easy traveller. As long as she knows her food is going with us, she is content.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like a fun time! I saw Mamma Mia too and absolutely LOVED it!

OSU 98 said...

I will have to read the Anti Anxiety solutions...probably a ton on about how most of it is self induced????? I was feeling very anxious on Satruday...I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING productive that day, but had a lot of fun.

As usual, Cricket looking gorgeous. Our lovable little labbies and their food obsessions....