My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love blogging!

Thank you to Brittany and Nikki & Coral for the fun blog nomination. Here are some blogs that I want to share...first of all my daughter, Natalie I love her blog and on days when we don't get to talk ... I love that I can check in on her blog and get a little update or a snippet of what is happening. Then I enjoy checking in on our son-in-law, Adam's blog . He is busy in law school and has written some posts that have made me ponder!

Next, I love to check in on the guide dogs for the blind blog. You can read some wonderful stories about guide dog teams and so much more!

We had so much fun spending time with Davina an amazing photographer who took some wonderful pictures of Cricket and me in action ... as well as Steve and I on our bike.

I also have enjoyed getting to know Nicole & Chelsi They give and serve as they visit hospitals.

Also, I love inspiring blogs such as: Wheelchair Princess where I am reminded of empowering quotes as: Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.

Then, there is my work blog It is intended for all us therapists to blog in as we can and share our ideas/perspectives for clients. One of our therapists, Michael Van Dam just shared about his Love and Logic Course he is teaching.

This is such a fun way to connect with others. Thanks, Natalie for encouraging me to try it!

No comments: