My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Favorite Room in the House


There was a request to show a few pictures of our 'dog room'! So here it is -- my favorite room in our house (or atleast the one where I spend a lot of time in)
This is a shelf that has special pictures of Pantera and Cricket.
A sink and doggie treats nearby
We love our doggie door that goes out to a fenced area.
The dog shower that also converts into a cozy bed during the day!
Our yellow lab door stop.

This room also serves as the laundry room and my home office so Cricket and I spend a lot of time in this room when we are home! Sorry the photographer is blind so they probably aren't the best pictures or the best angle for the room!

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Where is little Missy?

signed, Dahlia

Becky Andrews said...

Oh cute little Missy! She was sleeping on the steps! She is looking great after her 'anti-shed' groom and losing a few lbs!!

OSU 98 said...

That is the ultimate in laundry rooms! I was discussing my dream house with someone the other day and a major criteria was a HUGE mud room, complete with dog wash! Thanks for the visual!!!

Becky Andrews said...

Yes, I love this room -- dogs are always close by Missy and Cricket are snoring in the background as I type, laundry can be going (so I feel semi- productive) and the doggie shower is wonderful when they need to be cleaned off after going outside.

3 labs 4 me said...

I love that room & it's not only functional, but lovely too. You have a beautiful home & I know alot of thought went in to it.
Love, Debi