My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Giving Back

Steve and I (and Cricket) had the wonderful opportunity to spend two afternoons with Davina . She spent time getting to know us and taking pictures of us at work, home, and riding on our tandem bike. We had so much fun and I was so impressed with her genuine interest in my 'world'. After she left, I felt inspired by her and her ability to reach out and get to know others. She has amazing talent as a photographer and helping people feel comfortable in a photo shoot.

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

I went on her website & replied to her, that she did a nice job. I really enjoyed the photos too. Love, Debi