My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wait a Minute!

Today a client left my office - (I have been working with this client for a few months and we have been on an amazing journey - yes, I LOVE my job!) She leaves and then walks over to Cricket who is snoring and tells her - thanks, you have helped me so much! What about me?

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I am sure if you ask nicely, she will nuzzle your nose and tell you that you have helped her. :)

Tabatha said...

ha ha sorry but thats just to cute!!! Amazing the difference these dogs make in the lives of even those who are not with them on a daily basis.