My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Missing you

I returned home from a wonderful few days with my fellow Guide Dogs for the Blind Alumni Board in San Rafael. Love this wonderful group of friends! We worked hard planning some great activities for the coming year and also had a lot of fun! In between it all - we laughed and shared tips on managing blindness.  We meet in person just once a year.  I miss them!
Leanne and Aya and Becky and Georgie at the GDB Graduation
One evening Kendall was saying he was missing Cricket.  He took a little gift up to her and walked her back for a visit.  It was so fun to see her.  She ran outside through the doggie door and sat down for a treat!  Love you Cricker Girl.  She is so happy and love that she can come for a visit!

We have created our new blog at:   Blind Resilience .  Come join us and see our Ice Bucket Challenge!

No comments: