My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Experiencing Beautiful

We had the afternoon off - spent most of it inside catching up on work. However, we had a little time to go outside and dig in the dirt ... so nice. It was Georgie's first time as ground superviser and she did quite well :).  She took her role very seriously.    
Cricket opted to stay inside keeping watch knowing 'dinner time' was to come.  It is so beautiful outside - the air is crisp, birds chirping, a few kids playing at the park and the lovely smells of the flowers.  

Steve is great to tell me when flowers - bushes - trees are blooming in the yard.  This is an older picture of a flower in the rocks with a butterfly.  I remember when it was blooming so vibrantly he came in and said we've got to go enjoy this :) and he then described its vibrancy.  We experience beauty in so many ways.  


No comments: