My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Individuality

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself   says the plaque in our office.  Each of my guide dogs have had their own sweet personalities with their likes and dislikes.  This morning at church we were in the back of the room so Georgie was on the hardwood floor.  She seemed content and comfortable.  Cricket was not a fan of the hard floor and wanted a little blanket to settle on.  Georgie loves to nestle by my feet underneath the computer. Today I put a rug down for her to make it a little more comfortable.
Georgie on the mat underneath the computer.  
She is now off the rug on the tile floor (still under the computer).  Whatever works :) and is you, Georgie Girl.

2 comments:

pattib said...

Some girls are just HOT! Maybe Georgie girl like the coolness of the tile. :)

Becky Andrews said...

Seems to be, Patti :).