My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Monday

Georgie is pretty excited! We found the ball at Petco that she loved in the GDB play area. She is so happy she is dancing and wagging her tail fiercely!   I was so impressed, however, that when I called her to come she came and dropped her favorite ball to go to work on a Monday morning. Love her passion for work and play!
Picture is of Georgie with her red ball
Happy Monday from all of us!

Picture is of Dahlia, Cricket, Becky and Georgie with red kong and red bone!

We seem to have lots of red toys around the house these days :)!
 

4 comments:

Karen said...

You have lots of red toys and lots of cute dogs!!! Hope today is a good day for you.

Karen said...

You have lots of red toys and lots of cute dogs!!! Hope today is a good day for you.

The Life of Riley said...

You can never have too many toys, red or otherwise, but we wonder what your dogs see?

A cut and paste from the internet (off http://www.psychologytoday.com/ ) says: "One amusing or odd fact is that the most popular colors for dog toys today are red or safety orange (the bright orange red on traffic cones or safety vests). However red is difficult for dogs to see. It may appear as a very dark brownish gray or perhaps even a black. This means that that bright red dog toy that is so visible to you may often be difficult for your dog to see. "

My human thinks red toys only stand out to humans looking at the toys in the pet shop, but whatever color dogs see I am sure they are all happy.

Woofs,
Riley (and his human)

Becky Andrews said...

Riley and mom ... that is so interesting! Thanks for sharing.