My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Friendship

I had the chance to spend a couple days with my dear friend, Melissa in San Rafael. Love her! We serve on the GDB Alumni Association Board together. Georgina and Camry, her guide, had a great time. It is amazing to see them have some fun play time together and then when they were on the job be so focused.  Look forward to our next adventure!
Windy afternoon at the Oakland Airport as we get ready to say good bye.
 Click here:  Melissa and Camry are famous, too!  - Awesome informative clip don't you think!

No comments: