My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week Recap

Its been another busy week - Natalie is now moved to Washington, DC. It has been a crazy, busy week at work, and we are settling in with our sweet lab and temporary pug crew ... plus our new tandem arrived!!!
We are going to have some time in the next couple days to ride and I am SO excited! Tomorrow we are also running 14 in our preparation for a marathon .. this will be a great indication on whether my foot is up to the task!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Hope you have a relaxing time. It will be good to see you.