My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, December 9, 2013

Engaging in Life

Thank you Katie for another great quote on our facebook page (Resilient Solutions, Inc.): 

Our challenge each day is not to get dressed to face the world, but to unglove ourselves so that the doorknob feels cold, and the car handle feels wet, and the kiss goodbye feels like the lips of another being, soft and unrepeatable. - Mark Nepo

Love this quote!!  Happy Monday ... off to the office for my Grief and the Holidays Luncheon with a beautiful group of women.  

No comments: