My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Grateful for Generations

Day began with a five-mile run with my friends.  Thank you!

Then, we drove up to Logan for a Pre-Thanksgiving brunch ... a yummy idea!  Thanks, mom for all the work that goes into putting a gathering together.  This is our updated four generation picture today. Beautiful time spent with family -- very grateful.
We stopped in to visit Steve's mom. I was the photographer for the three generation picture with Steve's mom, Steve and Natalie. Uh oh :)  I captured a special moment but the picture was totally blurry. The sweet memory is intact.

Very grateful for the wisdom learned from these wonderful people.  



3 comments:

GOOSE said...

Yes the memory is still intact.
Blessings,
Goose

3 labs 4 me said...

Beautiful photo of 4 amazing women. How blessed am I, that I get to share my life with all of you!

Grandma & Grandpa said...

What a nice picture! Love you all, Loye