My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Living Your Passion Course.



Typing this just warms my heart.  Being in a place where I get to create a course with my husband Steve and teach it together is so amazing!  If you are in our area (SLC/Bountiful, Utah) join us!  We are going to have fun!!


Here are the details:

Living your passion.  Presented by Steve and Becky Andrews.

This course will walk you through the process of discovering your strengths, defining your values and putting them together to gain clarity and direction.  We will look at what may be blocking you in this journey as well.
4-Week Course:  Wednesdays, October 30-Nov. 20, 5:30 - 6:45 PM.  Held at:  Resilient Solutions, Inc, 1355 N. Main, Ste. 3, Bountiful, Utah.  To register contact Steve by Monday, October 28th.  You can email him at:  utahbusinesscoach.com.

It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all you can with it and make it the life you want to live.  Mae Jemison

You can find  more about Becky at:  Resilient Solutions, Inc. or on facebook:  Resilient Solutions, Inc.

You can find more about Steve at:  Utah Business Coach or on facebook:  Utah Business Coach

No comments: