My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birds

I am not sure my decorating style of our home other than ... what is special to us decor :).

I did some minor changes in our guest bathroom with some new towels and a few new pictures.  Steve and I found this fun picture in a cute little boutique in Santa Clara, Utah.  Sometimes I think my best finds are when I literally bump into something in a crowded boutique :)!

These pictures were another find Steve and I found at Thanksgiving Point when we were enjoying the Tulip Festival.  
Fun sweet memories that when I walk into this room I remember!  Decorating the bathroom in bird decor has me thinking of a favorite quote from Rose Kennedy.  I think of it when I go outside to water the flowers in the morning:  

“Birds sing after a song. Why shouldn't people feel free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?”
― Rose Kennedy

1 comment:

GOOSE said...

What a beautiful quote and love the birds.
Blessings,
Goose