My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, October 5, 2012

Running Random

Steve and I ran this morning in beautiful St. George. I forgot tether and blind vest so we did it simply verbal commands. We did pretty good, and it was a delightful run. The marathon is happening down here this weekend and I just want to be running. We were in the line at Petco and the lady behind us said, I would like 15 large Crickets! It took me by surprise as in my mind I thought I have one Cricket here :). We are getting on the bike shortly for a long, beautiful ride. It is gorgeous weather down here. It was a year ago from tonight since our last fall. We plan to be careful :). Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

I remember that fall, hard to believe it was a year ago. How funny about the 15 crickets. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too, Becky!

3 labs 4 me said...

Well, there's only ONE Cricket that is cute as a bug!