My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Connecting

One of my previous colleagues is in town right now. We met for dinner with our husbands. It was so much fun to see her! I learned so much from her while we worked together and loved reconnecting tonight.

Tomorrow I am going to a conference with my colleagues to hear one of my favorites in my profession!, Dr. Alan Wolfelt. We will enjoy each other, learn from a great seminar, enjoy a yummy lunch at the nice Grand America Hotel, and earn 6 CEU's. Okay, I think I have worn purple and yellow in different combinations all week! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: