My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Relating

Real posts. I really enjoy Beth's perspective and Lauren's on being married to someone who is blind. Steve and I read them together and could relate. Funny, if you notice in the comments - I commented on Beth's thinking it was a recent post and realized it was a much earlier post and I had already commented - similar comment. Some things don't change :). Its been six months since we've been on our bike! We are ready and hopeful this will be the weekend.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you can ride and the sun will shine on you. Remember to be careful. For heavens sake, I sound like your mother. Love you Mom

Becky Andrews said...

Love you mom :)!

Unknown said...

Yay! Here's hoping for wonderful weather for a lovely bike ride! We're hoping to get in 50 this weekend, but the weather man's saying mother nature doesn't feel like cooperating at the moment. I'm also going to embrace mother nature and her rain if it goes that way because I feel like we're wading through baby pools of pollen. A little rain will do us good. But if the rain misses us, we'll think of your while we're riding through the foothills of the North GA mountains!