My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, December 23, 2011

Grateful

We will have all our family together this Christmas including a Christmas Eve with my parents/siblings/all the kids/little greats and my grandma together.  So cool! Is there a better gift?  
Our cute little Dahlia (Natalie and Adam's pug) is adjusting to the colder weather in style.  It is joyful after four and a half years of them living in California to have them so close.  We are relishing in the moments of family time.   
The song, Grateful, is one of my favorites.  Enjoy and hope you have a happy holiday season.

4 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Merry Christmas, Becky! Enjoy your houseful of human family and canine family. Dahlia looks adorable in pink!

Clive said...

Wishing you and all your family a very Happy Christmas, Becky!

best wishes
Fiona and family

Karen said...

So glad we will have Nat and Adam here on Christmas Eve. It has been several years. This is my most favorite event of the year. See you soon.

jennohara said...

I love your card, and am so glad you were all together for Christmas! Merry Christmas to you all!