My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Red. Red. Red.

Cricket and I left the Apple store giggling as I texted Natalie to ask her - how many apple associates does it take to help me learn my ipad? The answer today was three! Steve dropped me off on his way to work. I was hoping midday/midweek might mean a less crowded Apple Store. Not so. Fortunately after a couple minutes, I received great help. He began to teach me the art of 'tapping'. Soon, he called another associate over to learn more about the voice over and then another over to assist in the teaching of tapping. Then, they encouraged me to go home and practice. I think I was a bit of a challenging student. Its late and we are finally home after afternoon/evening of work, and I am tapping away :) in my new blouse.  I love the ruffles. 

Cricket and I stopped in at a favorite little place for a cookie and a drink to sit outside and enjoy this beautiful Fall day. With two bags over my right shoulder, a cookie, a drink for me and a water for Cricket; hands were full and the Diet Coke spilled all over including much on me! I was going straight to the office via a cab after my Gateway time so what could I do? Sit outside and enjoy the yummy raspberry sugar cookie and then stop in at Ann Taylor Loft and buy a new blouse. I'm loving these two new red items in my life ... also this cute little dog with a tinge of red to her that we often get asked if she's a golden.

1 comment:

Infrequent Flyers said...

I can't think of a better reason to buy a new blouse!