My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Go Aggies

We went up to Logan/USU today. Steve had an appointment with a doctor, who was also a good friend growing up. Pretty cool and a great visit. We took a few minutes to stop in at our old school ... walk around campus and pick up some information we needed. We realized Cricket does not have a picture by the A.  There was a crowd nearby so we didn't stop. 
This picture is before Cricket too.  Pantera, first guide dog, is on the floor.

Marched with my dad receiving my master's degree - just before I received Pantera. 
Cricket was at this game cheering on the Aggies to victory at the WAC Tournament. 
Poorly scanned picture but of my early days of getting my bachelor's degree.  I look like I was 12 but I really was 20 :).  As Cricket and I went into the student lounge today, I had such clear memories of taking Natalie and Kendall there to register for classes ... 24-25 years ago!  Wow. 
Go Aggies.  Steve and I enjoyed sitting out on the deck eating a 'hunk of bread' just like old times.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.