My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fancy & Casual.

Really, are you serious, Natalie and April . Fancy and Casual together ...so out of my comfort zone!  Oh how we are loving our visit with Natalie! 
We even played a game of Moose with her and Kendall.  This mom is in heaven :).
Running, Yoga, and Girls Trip to Logan on the schedule today.   

3 comments:

Myrna R. said...

You both look great

DCHY said...

Glad to see you had a great time. :)

3 labs 4 me said...

You two look fantastic! I'm sure you had a wonderful time together.