My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, August 15, 2011

21-Day Challenge. Fashion Fun.

Natalie invited me to join her in this fun challenge .
I was excited to join in 1) Natalie and I have so much fun chatting and pulling together outfits, and 2) this is going to help me sort through my clothes and enjoy some creativity.
If you want, join in the fun. Here are all the details .

Day one:  Choose something to remix three times during this 21-day challenge.  I chose these yellow shoes.  Today I'm wearing them with my yellow sweater (a favorite), and my yellow purse (another favorite). 

Cricket stops at the beginning of stairs and looks up at me.  I tell her good girl and we proceed.  If you can tell, she has on a yellow and black collar.  Steve noticed we were matching in church, and we got the giggles.  Cricket will participate as she is able in this 21-day challenge, too.  She gets in a rut with her silver collar :).
Remix - Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Shade
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt/Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft


9 comments:

Just Jess for now said...

Ooooo, what fun. :)...does sorting through your clothes and deciding what gets to make the trek across the world with you count? LOL
I love that Cricket is participating as well.

DCHY said...

You look good in that. :)

Kayla Moncur said...

You look darling! And yellow shoes!! Such a great remix item.

Nemesis said...

Um, yellow shoes are awesome. I am jealous! :-)

Becky Andrews said...

Jess - yes! How exciting.
DCHY - thanks!
Kayla & Nemesis. Agree, they are a fun remix :).

Jamie said...

Fun shoes! I'm excited to see the ways you remix them throughout the challenge. =)

Lisa said...

I have a pair of yellow sandals, now I'm wishing I'd chosen them for my item!

SeƱora H-B said...

Oh, I love the shoes! What a cheery color.

Karen said...

Can I join you. Pioneer clothes for a while now but then levies and tshirts. Don't know where you and Nat got your great style but NOT for your mother for sure.

Love you