I love to check in on Jenn and was enjoying reading her 7-link post. At the bottom, she challenged Cruisin with Cricket to find our 7-links in the following categories: (I decided to keep my answers to blogs related to blindness and guide dogs.) This was harder than I realized and if you have time, need your help!
1. My most beautiful posts: They came from the others who shared on my blog: my children, , my husband , and my parents about what a guide dog means to them -- beautiful.
I found the comments to support our saying good bye
to Missy so beautiful and supportive. Thank you.
2. My most popular post: 25 things about rp and me was written quickly of things that came to my mind about Retinitis Pigmentosa and me. I love how people will comment or email and share one of the #'s they can really relate to.
3. My most controversial post. I'm not very controversial. However, I am assertive and stand up for accessibility for all so I'll post one on that topic. Flight 30 was memorable. Prior and since, I have had many wonderful flights on Delta.
4. My most helpful post. I don't know if anything I post on my blog is helpful???
5. A post whose success surprised me. I must say the popularity of my sharing of organizing my clothes, shoes, and jewelery surprised me , and I loved that some were interested.
6. A post I feel didn't get the attention it deserved I hoped (still hope) to have others share for Resilient Monday .
7. A post I am most proud of: Trying to put into words my two guide dogs and what they mean in my life.
Cricket is at my feet and just sighed as if to say, how much longer are you going to be on that computer? What are your 7-links?