My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cute & Classy Journals for Dog Lovers

I love my cork purse from Sheekoo . It is so beautiful, classy as well as practical.  It goes with so many different outfits.  I also love my pouch that goes around my waist when Cricket and I go for a walk, hands free with space for my phone, wallet and most importantly for Cricket - treats.   So, when I saw that Mimi was now creating these beautiful
journals I was thrilled! The guide dog would be such a fun gift for graduation day for that special puppy raiser.  The three labs is going to a very special friend who yes, has three labs!  It is to arrive in her mailbox today!  Love the puppy in training - what a special place to keep some of those memories of raising your puppy. The pug journals are just so adorable for some pug lovers in the family.   If you haven't visited her site , go for a visit!

1 comment:

DCHY said...

I think my mom would love one of those journals.