My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cycling Update:  30 miles with Ron and Corena  today.  Beautiful!  Steve's first ride with his new shoes from The Bike Fix.  He loves them.  We need to get more miles in each day for our  upcoming ride !  So many miles to cycle, so little time.  Love Summer.  Love Cycling.  Love Life. 

1 comment:

Loving the Bike said...

Hi, I just came across your blog today and think it's great. We have put together a comprehensive world cycling blog directory and if you you'd like to be included in it, please fill out the submission form. You can find that at www.cranklisted.com.


Darryl