My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Wondering

First of all, thank you so much for the well wishes for Missy Girl. She seems to have a tiny bounce in her step today and is comfortable. She even wanted to go outside and watch Kendall mow the lawn last night. This girl has spunk and determination.

Just wondering your thoughts and if you are as crazy as me when chooing your outfit of the day! I have rarely been able to be one that chooses my outfit the night before. I need to wake up and see what mood I am in before I make the selection. Right now I have a job that I can wear anything from jeans to a dress. In choosing what to wear, it depends on if I have a break in my day then I will wear something more casual so Cricket and I can go for a nice long walk, if I am seeing kids that day I usually dress more casual so that I can get on the floor and play, and then it depends. Usually I choose one item of clothing and then choose the rest of my outfit around it. Today, I was in the mood to wear my white pants so then I opted to go with the black and white look including my fun black and white earrings Natalie gave me last year for my birthday. Also, I wear less jewlery when I am changing from work clothes to yoga clothes for simplicity. I have two pairs of sandals that are my favorites for this year - they are both SO comfortable. Today is a black pair from aerosoles - whatswhat. It has a two-inch heel but I can actually go for a nice long walk with Cricket in them.

4 comments:

Karen said...

When I worked I would always plan what I would wear when I woke in the night or before bed then I could just get up jump into it and go at an early hour.I usually chose based on what would fit, what was clean and when was the last time I wore it. I had to dress up in heels and the whole nine yard every day so that got to be a pain. Your outfit is darling as usual.

Mom

L^2 said...

I honestly don't give my outfits a whole lot of thought. Like you, I usually wait until the morning to see what I'm in the mood to wear, but with my current job it's necessary to dress comfortably. So, I pretty much always end up wearing bluejeans and a nice (cold or warm weather appropriate) shirt - nothing complicated. :-)

Ruby's Raiser said...

When I worked with humans, I used to choose an outfit the night before so I could sleep in till the last possible moment before I showered and dressed. What I wore depended on whether it was a casual day or if there were meetings with clients.

Now that I spend most of my time around the critters, it's: Do I want to start my day already 1) lightly covered with fur; 2) moderately covered in fur; 3) it's only 9am and there's already more fur on me than the animals! ;)

3 labs 4 me said...

Your black & white outfit looks like summer. We are having another cold spell. I am tired of wearing 2-3 layers, wool socks, fleece & jackets.