My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What makes you giggle?

There is something so heartwarming as hearing someone giggle or laugh. Research from Harvard Medical School has determined that happiness is emotionally contagious up to three degrees -- meaning your good mood can spread not only to your friends but to their friends and their friends' friends, too.

I had never thought about it in that way but isn't that true! What do you do to spread happiness?

Hope you have a day with some laughter.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So true! I think just smiling is a great way to spread happiness. I notice in the grocery store that if I'm smiling and saying hi to random people they always perk up little. A smile can go a long way. :)