My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Monday

Happy March 1st! We are so ready for Spring around here ... including sunny days out on the deck.
Davina often has a post on Mondays referred to as Movin it on Monday. She has fun healthy tips and motivation to exercise and eat healthy. She is a photographer that we enjoyed spending some time with last year. Yesterday we were able to get moving and walk along Legacy Trail ... first time back since Thanksgiving Day. I was reminded how great I feel when I get a chance to go for a walk each day. I love being able to walk along this trail and talk, talk, talk with Steve. (He is such a great listener and he does get a word in every once in a while)
Side note: decided these sweat pants need to stay inside our home. They are SO comfortable but have served their time outside.
I also enjoyed putting away a few more heavy winter clothes ... I do know it is early and a storm is scheduled for Saturday but March means spring to me even when the weather doesn't cooperate. Hmmm, there are some winter clothes I never wore this year- should I store them for the next year or take the message that I must not LOVE them if I didn't wear them this year?

Hope you have a good Monday. I have a couple urgent sessions scheduled today so missing yoga today and tomorrow, sad (but okay).

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Happy Monday to you!