My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meet Patrick

Watch this clip ... you'll be inspired by the bond between this father and son and Patrick's perspective on Opportunity and Potential.

3 comments:

Erin said...

An amazing story!

RP Gypsy said...

I first saw Patrick and his family when they received a new home on Extreme Home Makeover. Since Patrick is an adult now, Ty hooked him up with an awesome semi-attached apartment to the family home. It has everything a blind musician could ever want or need. I cried when I saw that show and just cried again watching this story. His parents are amazing. Thanks for sharing that with us, Becky.

RPGypsy

Becky Andrews said...

Erin - agree. RP ... wow, thanks for sharing.