My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's a Sale

We love a good sale, who doesn't right? So, when we had the chance to go to the Adidas Warehouse Sale in Portland with Steve & Debi, we were happy to do so. I love that the shopping carts were a big box with a rope.
I found some fun new yoga outfits and Steve and Steve found a great deal on SuperNova Running Shoes. (Steve's favorite - I learned that this trip) We came home with three pair for less than the price of one at the outlet store = orange HEAVY tag on our suitcase. Any good deals you have found? I'm searching for that Ann Taylor Wearhouse Sale to fill up my box.

2 comments:

Maryissewfast said...

Darn it...Catherine mentioned that sale to me and I meant to go...oh well...my bank account probably appreciates that I forgot!

OSU 98 said...

Jealous. :) I am on shopping hiatus for awhile. My shopping funds are in Chelsie's knee. :) Worth every dollar.

If I find the AT warehouse sale, i will let you know.