My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, November 20, 2009

Cricket 'saving marriages'

Yes, I did just have a couple tell me that their session went so much better this week because Cricket was here! You may recall my post two weeks ago when I gave her a personal day - she was missed deeply by all my clients that day (and ME!) Perhaps this says something about the value of listening and unconditional acceptance in therapy?

1 comment:

Just Jules said...

thank you for visiting my blog. come often and comment much!