My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, October 2, 2009

Who Knew?

All summer on our bike rides we pass Thymes and Seasons. We have been intrigued and finally today we went there for lunch.
My grilled chicken salad was so yummy. Steve, Cricket and I were the only ones eating lunch (they do a lot of catering and dinner is busier.) The owner was so friendly.
They had various forms of rice for sale that he had made. He told us that the rice you buy at the store is atleast a year old and his is only 6 months old. Who knew? I had no idea.

3 comments:

3 labs 4 me said...

Your salad looks yummy!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh that does look yummy!

Anonymous said...

This is one of our favorite places. We treated our kid's Orientation and Mobility Instructor there once after a "lesson" at Winegars. The owner is a great guy- hope more locals support them!