My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surprise to our Hero

Cricket received a package in the mail today!
It contained a certificate telling her that she with Pantera were inducted into the Hero Dogs Hall of Fame!
You can read our entry and order your treats at Star Spangled Pet Treats.

Star Spangled Pet Treats will be donating a gift basket to US War Dogs .

5 comments:

Retired Duo said...

Congratulations to Cricket!

Karen said...

The award is well deserved and the article very well written. They are my heros too along with you. What treats does Cricket like best and we will order her something fun!

Lacey said...

What an amazing tribute to Pantera and Cricket. The article was such a great tribute to them.

3 labs 4 me said...

Beautifully written Becky. You brought tears to my eyes, once again.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Awww, Cricket. Thanks for all you do!