My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Day

Enjoy life ... eat dessert first (and take Monday off when you can :D)
Tollhouse Pie from the Dodo Restaurant ... one of my favorites!
I love salads even though I generally leave the leafy greens! At lunch Steve and I declared we were going to ride the Tour de St. George - Century Category We 'high fived' and declared we'd be ready! Later in the day I enjoyed Scarlet Pimpernel . Also, enjoyed a yoga session in the morning with my day off. It was a more advanced class so I felt a little overwhelmed in staying up with the class ... although must remember that is NOT at all the purpose of yoga! I always love the message shared at yoga ... today it was in summary 'we spend so much time trying --let it go and just be okay with doing and being.'

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

Isn't dessert the most important meal of the day? Well, it should be!!