My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Among the message from President Obama's speech to the school children:
Every single one of you has something you’re good at. Every single one of you has
something to offer. And you have a responsibility to yourself to discover what that
is. That’s the opportunity an education can provide.

I'm not as articulate as Natalie but agree with her wholeheartedl. Among the messages I was taught and appreciate from my parents is to become educated and then make my own choices. I appreciate what Laura Bush said ... 'its really important for us all to respect the president of the United States.' This is an opportunity to have dialogue with our youth.

No comments: