My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Winners

Thanks to Mom, Mary, Suzy, Lisa & Debi for sharing your comments on my giveaway.. Thank you to Karen who wrote the book Today I Live; I am sending you all copies of her beautiful and fun book! Enjoy and share it with the women young and old in your life! Please Mary, Suzy, & Lisa - email me (becky.lpc@gmail.com) your address so I can send it to you.

In summary, this is some of the wisdom they shared to pass on:

Your feelings are normal ... this too shall pass ... Be okay with who you are ... Get involved - try something new ... get out of your comfort zone ... SERVE - step outside of yourself and serve someone else.

2 comments:

3 labs 4 me said...

How sweet of you to give each one of us a book. You're very generous & I can't wait to read it. Thanks alot Becky!

Kauaiart said...

Becky, You keep amazing me with your Vast capacity to Love. Thank You!
Love, Suzy