My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We arrived at church, sat down and Cricket began to lick my legs! We quickly realized that they were bleeding in several different places (from my earlier shaving attempt!) Trust Cricket to try to help out the situation. I am looking for a kinder, gentler razer if you have any recommendations. This isn't going to help my already banged up RP shins!

Too bad, I didn't have one of the Sheekoo purses with me with her cute kleenex holder, I could of remedied the situation much quicker. Instead I left church early (that's okay :D).

Last day to enter the giveaway for this beautiful, unique and fun purse! Click to the right for details!

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I use the Schick Quattro and love it. Also, make sure you use something nice and slick as a barrier...I used Dove Exfoliating body wash. How men shave their face everyday is beyond me....

Becky Andrews said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Nicole. I'll check that one out.