My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today I Live

Last chance to enter my Giveaway to win a copy of the book: Today I Live! (Go to the sidebar and click on giveaway) Share a tip, a story, words of wisdom to that girl struggling to find peace and self-acceptance.
Beautiful message from yoga:
May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Such a beautiful message!! Didn't realize how inspirational Yoga was and inside peace oriented.

Love you
Mom

Becky Andrews said...

Yes, mom - love that part of yoga. Started to go to help my 'muffin top' and have found added benefits :D