My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, August 14, 2009

Silly Story about Me - Crickers

I was remembering a time when I was a puppy in training shared by Michelle:

She was in class with me (it was a 3 hour long class with a cold concrete floor ... hate those - fleece, please!). Michelle had forgotten my blanket. She raised her hand to answer a question and in just a moment - I had gone from sitting quietly on the floor to sitting in the EXACT same position in her lap. (Clever, don't you think - I had to be really fast and sneaky and Michelle doesn't know how I did it). I did that randomly for about a month until I stopped and started to grunt as loud as I could to just make sure she knew I was here obeying but not really happy about it. (Barking and whining were no nos so that is why I opted for a little grunting).

Silly - now I am so mature and quiet (well, most of the time :>)

1 comment:

Princess Coral said...

You're so cute & smart!!!