My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, July 10, 2009

You know that friend you have that even if its been two years ... a year ... few a months - you just seem to pick up where you left off! That's my friend Ranae! We have known each other ... for close to 40 YEARS! That couldn't be right? It was so fun to see her and sit outside Sego Lily for lunch. So funny - the waitress said before I could - do you want a picture. Then, she told us - I like to take two- one a close up and one with the dog! We just need her to learn to call the dog's name so Cricket looks for the picture!We also enjoyed Gelato at the park. Thanks, Ranae. I needed that today (and any day actually) - look forward to our next visit.

No comments: