My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Friday

By the time you read this, Cricket and I will be on a plane bound for San Diego! It is my daughter, Natalie's birthday tomorrow. This mom just longed to personally deliver her presents to her. I will just be there for the day and home late tonight. Cricket is not happy that breakfast was not served this am, but she will be thrilled to see Adam, Natalie and Dahlia on the other side of the plane.

1 comment:

Kauaiart said...

Happy Birthday Natalie.
It will be okay Cricket.
Have a blast Becky!