My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wouldn't it be great if ...

We have been doing some major de-cluttering at our house! Feels so great (my kids will tell you I get quite a natural high off filling up the garbage can, taking loads to the DI, putting items in the recycle bin) In one folder we sorted through was some pictures from Natalie's junior high days. Included was this picture of her big poster she made. Steve remembers them painting it in the garage.
Do you find yourself saying this: Wouldn't it be great if ______ ? What would you insert in the _____________. (Just FYI: the evening Natalie is posing in front of this picture is the night of her Princess Di presentation ... the reason for her dress and princess crown) At the beginning of her 7th grade year and Kendall's 5th grade year I was gone for a month getting my first guide, Pantera.

No comments: